How We Do It
Watch our Tri-Kin Team in Action
DID YOU KNOW...
- That it takes two hours from start to finish to build the front fork for one Rainbow Freedom Cart?
- That there are 18 different shapes & sizes of steel in every Rainbow Freedom Cart?
- That there are 25 different pieces of wood in every Rainbow Freedom Cart?
- That it costs $5700 to buy the steel, chain, bearings, sprockets, and tires for every 50 Rainbow Freedom Carts?
- That all metal parts are powder coated for durability and color to enhance the Rainbow effect?
- That at any given time there are at least 50-60 different colors of paint in the paint shop for use on a Freedom Cart?
- That the total time for board preparation (sorting, installing the drying hooks, application of primer) and application of the finish coat is 2-3 minutes per board?